Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge - Week 2 - Taping

***Post is pic heavy ***
Hi everyone, as you know we are in the second week of Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge. This week is taping.  Here is a list of the weeks to come.. 

A lot of fun, so make sure that you stick around and check out all the awesome nail art from myself & all the other way more talented ladies in the challenge.


On to  my challenge mani.  
I did a pink and silver sponged gradient. I randomly sponged the sliver over the pink.  The colors are both Sinful Colors, the pink is 24/7, a bright neon pink creme that dries to a matte finish like most other neons. The application was very nice and the color gives a loud pop. & the silver is from a new collection I found at Rite Aid.  Was it Opening Night?  I can't seem to remember, I was to in awe of of the new Sally Hansen Sugar coats that was right above the display.
Anyway, the name of the silver is Silver Screen. Silver Screen is not a silver, silver, it is kind of a blackened silver IMO anyway.  As usual, application was great. A wonderful metallic-y shimmer that my collection needed =)
I used my striping tape and randomly placed lines across my nails. I then topped it with LA Girls 3-D Effects in Black Illusion - A scattered holo.  

Here is a few pictured of just 24/7 & Silver Screen before





This one has top coat. 

Now, on to the pics with Black Illusion and the taping done..


Sunlight & some holo





Nice little rainbow there =)

So, that is my taping mani for the Mish Mash Challenge.  Please be sure to check everyone else's manis out as well.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment