Monday, August 05, 2013

Sally Girl - Butta

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. I wish I knew what was up with the weather, here in Pennsylvania it feels like the end of September instead of the beginning of August.. I am so not looking forward to summer being over (*tantrum*) For todays mani I didn't do anything special, I was actually trying to figure out how to use gel polish. Every time I would use them and cure them under my UV light, the darn things would still be tacky. I had no idea that I needed to wipe that tacky layer off with polish remover. Low & behold after doing a test, Viola!! I figured it out.. Now to dabble in all kinds of other goodies =) So, as the title states, this is Sally Girl in Butta. I don't have a clue as to why the named it Butta. I would have named it like deep space or something. Butta is a dark colored base, with silver, I want to say black, and some copper micro glitters & larger blue hex glitter scattered throughout. I did not need to fish for the blue ones. Coverage was great with this, I did however use 3 coats. I painted a free hand flower on each ring finger out of fluorescent yellow and green acrylic paints.
Sally Girl - Butta.  I really wish that they would make larger full size bottles of their polishes. =(
 
 
 
Again, this is 3 coats, topped with one coat of Gelish. The flower started to lift a bit, but after about an hour or so, it sat back down.
Application was very good, I absolutely love this color, It was love at first sight, I bought 2 bottles. =)
 
 
Thanks for looking everyone.  Have a great night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment