Sunday, December 22, 2013

Authority Cosmetics - Part 2

**** Disclosure ****
The polishes in this post have been provided to me for my honest review.
The opinions are that of my own & I have not been paid for them.


Hey everyone...

Thanks for sliding over from the last post.
Tonight I also have Part 2 of my Authority Cosmetics review for you.
You can view Part 1 HERE

On to it, shall we?
First up is Paradise.  A beautiful bright ocean blue cream.
The shine, just like the 2 in part 1 is all that of it's own.  No topcoat. 
Paradise can be good to go with 1 coat, but I used 2 for my photos. 
A must have!!





My other top choice is this one.. Emerald Sky.  It is a blackened base with a green|blue|purple shift depending on the way the light reflects off of it.
I chose this one and Cosmic as my 2 favorite from what Kristy had sent me.
Emerald Sky needed 3 coats, but it is so worth it.. It dried fairly quick so it really wasn't a bother at all.  
Yet again, the shine!  NO topcoat. 




And again, you can find Authority Cosmetics at the links below:
or at their Etsy store 
Find them on Facebook
15ml bottle are $14.00 
I hope you guys enjoyed, there will be another post being published that is linked HERE.  Please follow it over =)





No comments:

Post a Comment