Friday, December 06, 2013

Authority Cosmetics Polish Review - Part 1

**** Disclosure ****
The polishes in this post have been provided to me for my honest review.
The opinions are that of my own & I have not been paid for them.


Hey everyone..

Sorry that I have been MIA for some time.. The Holidays are here and I tend to be pretty busy this time of the year.  I absolutely love the Holiday Season.. So may memories that take me back to childhood Christmas memories at my Nana's.  Ya know, when times seemed so much simpler and everything was perfect.  The whole family gathered together to decorate the tree, help cook and do clean up and when the men sat in the living room watching TV.  
I could sit and stare at Christmas lights on the tree all night.  It really sucks in January when we have to take it all down.. It really is a wonderful Season.
Well, anyway.... Tonight I have another review for you guys.. This time it's from a Nail Lacquer called Authority Cosmetics.  Authority Cosmetics was founded in October of 2013 by Kristy Coburn.  
Kristy will hopefully be out in store commercially.  She doesn't want to bran herself as 'indie' even though she is independent right now..  She wants to branch out.  And.. Let me tell you, once you see the 2 polishes I am about to show you, I definitely think that is and will be a huge possibility for her.  I think Authority will do wonders on the commercial side of the polish industry.

Authority Cosmetics is a 5 free Vegan friendly company, which means that they are free from Formaldehyde, Dibutyl phthalate (DBP), Toluene, Camphor, & Formaldehyde Resin.  Not made with ANY Animal by-products and NEVER tested on Animals.  Also USA made =)


Ok.. So I guess you all want to see the polish now, huh?  
Ok =)  You have waited long enough. 


This first polish is named Saint Valentine.  Which suits it perfectly. 
This is a brilliant bright red cream.. Amazingly enough that the high gloss shine you see in the photos is NO top coat.  Now for me this was opaque in one coat, but I added a second coat just for good measure. 
I am not a huge fan of red, or red with no shimmer, but this really is gorgeous.  The shine makes up for it. 



This next polish was my favoriteest color that she had listed... This is called Cosmic. 
This is a gorgeous blue shimmer and it has so much depth to it.  Kristy has this listed as metallic.  I list it as gorgeous.
Once again this is 2 coats, NO top coat.  This polish did NOT stain when I removed it.


Authority Cosmetics can be purchased at 
http://www.authoritycosmetics.com/
or at their Etsy store 

Find them on Facebook

15ml bottle are $14.00 

Go by an check her out =)
Have a great evening everyone and stay tuned later in the week for Part 2..





No comments:

Post a Comment