Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Randoms =) Yet Again

Hey everyone... 
Do you want to see what I was up to in the nail world while I have been MIA?
Well, here we go.. 
I can not remember all of the names of the polishes I used, but will do my best,,,


First up is my Thanksgiving mani.
For this I used Orly Winter Wonderland for the base.. Color Club Beyond for the turkey's body, & the Cover Girl Hunger Games polishes for the tail, in red, bronze, and yellow..




He was so cute... *Gobble Gobble*



Next is Finger Paints Spell Binding.. 
It is a burgundy red texture polish with either purple or blue, (it is hard to see the contrast on the base color) & red glitters.  You can see them better in the bottle than on the nail. 

Here is is with 2 coats of clear.   I think I like this one better with out the clear.



These next 2 polishes are very special.. Why, you ask?  Well, because it is from my first round on Indie polishes.. 

First up we have Chag Urim Sameach! from Philly Loves Lacquer & Esther Fox.  She is such a doll.
Her polishes are amazing.. 
C.U.S is a white crelly with all sorts of glitter goodness added to it.. Blue & white, there are dots, square, hex, shreds.. etc. 2 coats shown below.. There is a visible nail line, but I am ok with that.  3 coats would likely cover that up if you prefer. 
The application was smooth. 
You can find Philly Loves Lacquer polish 
@




How awesome is this?



Next, we have Sea Glass from Starrily
It is a clear base with aqua shards.. This is pretty awesome to look at. 
Application was a breeze, shown is 2 coats with a little dab here and there.. 
I layered it on top of Pure Ice Internationally Known.

Starrily can be found here..

Please go check Starrily & Phylly loves Lacquer..
You will be happy that you did. 

Hope you all have a wonderful night.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment