Sunday, December 22, 2013

2 Reviews & a Design =)

Hey everyone...

As usual I have been MIA & I apologize for that..
The Holidays are such a wonderfully hectic time. 
I will get right on it tonight though because I have another post to post (?) tonight as well

First up... A gorgeous glitter top coat from Polish Yer Hooves.  This is called Snowfall and Leigh Anne makes this polish in a clear base and also a light blue base.  This here is the clear base that I have over Avon's Water Lilies.
Leigh Anne also offers a variety of scents that can be added to this.  I opted to go with out a scent & I am kind of regretting it because every blog that I read that got it scented said that it was a great addition. =(  
Next time =)
This is a clear base glitter topper with various sized blue and silver glitters and awesome snowflake glitters... 
I am a snowflake freak =)
And this is the design.. I made a cute little snowmans =)
Bottle Shot. Look at all those snowflakes. 


You can find Polish Yer Hooves HERE on Etsy where you can purchase Leigh Anne's polishes at $9.00 for unscented & $9.50 for scented full sized bottles. 
Or HERE on Facebook. 

Next we have Snow Covered Street Cars by Down the Bayou Lacquer & Jodi Sibley
This is a golden shimmer with various sized green, red, & white glitters. 
Jodi says this is a topper, but I had this opaque in 2 coats.
It is supposed to represent the golden yellow light on the front of the street cars and them being all dolled up for the Holiday Season.




Bottle Shot. 

I loved this polish.. It went on so smoothly.. Although, I think I put it on a bit to soon after shaking it up because I ended up with some bubbles =(

You can find Down the Bayou Lacquer HERE at the Etsy shop where you can purchase this and other beautiful lacquers by Jodi.
Full size 13.2 ml is $9.75
You can also find them HERE on Facebook.. 

Please stay tuned for my following post that will be linked HERE when finished..

Have a happy and safe Holiday Season...



No comments:

Post a Comment