Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Alfresco & Ice Dream



Hey everyone.  I just wanted to give a quick review of these 2 colors.  They are absolutely gorgeous.

First is Ice Dream by Sinful Colors.  It is on all pf my fingers, but my ring finger.  It is a silver micros glitter with larger icy blue glitters in a clear base.  What you are seeing is 3 coats.  This levels out pretty nicely I would guess because of the clear base, I did however put top cot on anyway.
On my ring finger is Alfresco, part of the Sinful Shine collection.  This is 2 thin coats.  It went on like a dream and dried very shiny.  Again, though I put top coat on.











I hope you all enjoyed.  Have a great weekend.  =)

All products in this post were purchased by myself and the opinions are also that of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment