Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 4: Nail Art Technique I Never Tried Before.

**** Pic Heavy ****
Happy Mish Mash Day everyone.  
I am going to start off by showing you the base coat for my challenge mani, which BTW is a water spotted mani. =D

I used Salon Perfect in Zapped. The application was good & what you are seeing is 3 coats with top coat.









Here is where the fun starts, =) 
I used Wet N Wild Fast Dry in Saved by the Blue. 
I used room temperature, bottled water just like you would for a water marble. 
I then proceeded in adding 2 drops of WnW, waiting for the polish to spread, & then I gave it a spritz of hair spray. I like the way it turned out, however bad choice in colors by myself. 
It looked like it needed something, so I topped it with a coat of Spetraflair =)
What do ya'll think?





I have to mosey on over to see what all the other wonderful ladies chose to do, it will be interesting to see some of the techniques that the more seasoned ladies did. 
Go check them out too!! =)
All products in this post were purchased by myself & the opinions are also that of myself. 

Thanks for taking a peek =)




No comments:

Post a Comment