Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge - Week 5 - MUSIC

Hey everyone.
I'm a bit late with my challenge mani as I had some issues this week.
First on Sunday, my husband was mowing the lawn and ran over a yellow jacket nest that was in the ground and he ended up getting stung 3-4 times on the hand.  His hand ended up swelling to 3 times it's original size, he also got what looked like water blisters from a burn, but it was all due to tiny little creatures. I guess sometimes the smallest things are the worst.  He stayed home from work all week, until today =)  Thankfully, he is fine and his hand is back to normal.
With this happening it really put a damper on the design I wanted to do, the mani I did had nothing to do with the way I wanted it.  I wanted to recreate Prince's Purple Rain by painting my nails a nice deep dark ppurple, and then drawing a lighter purple raindrop or drops. 

Bah!!
This is what I did instead. It is Orly's Harmonious Mess & Nicole OPI Mi Fantasia from Selena Gomez collection.
I at least kept it musical lol. 
It's not at all the best, but please enjoy and don't forget to check out the rest of the wonderful ladies designs at the bottom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment