Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge - Week 5 - MUSIC

Hey everyone.
I'm a bit late with my challenge mani as I had some issues this week.
First on Sunday, my husband was mowing the lawn and ran over a yellow jacket nest that was in the ground and he ended up getting stung 3-4 times on the hand.  His hand ended up swelling to 3 times it's original size, he also got what looked like water blisters from a burn, but it was all due to tiny little creatures. I guess sometimes the smallest things are the worst.  He stayed home from work all week, until today =)  Thankfully, he is fine and his hand is back to normal.
With this happening it really put a damper on the design I wanted to do, the mani I did had nothing to do with the way I wanted it.  I wanted to recreate Prince's Purple Rain by painting my nails a nice deep dark ppurple, and then drawing a lighter purple raindrop or drops. 

Bah!!
This is what I did instead. It is Orly's Harmonious Mess & Nicole OPI Mi Fantasia from Selena Gomez collection.
I at least kept it musical lol. 
It's not at all the best, but please enjoy and don't forget to check out the rest of the wonderful ladies designs at the bottom.