Tuesday, September 03, 2013

A Few Manis =)


Hey everyone..
Ok, so I have really been slacking the past few days.  It seems that I have run out of oomph when it comes to doing my nails.  I don't know if it's because I fell off the wagon and made myself have some nubbies again, or what.  I have been doing my nails though, just nothing fancy or special. 
Here is a compilation of the past few days, hopefully with the Mish Mash Challenge coming up again tomorrow, I can get inspired again.
Anyway, on to the manis.. =)

First off, we have Lilac Quartx from the Avon Brushed Metals collection.  This is a textured polish, and metallic if you can not tell by the collection name or the pictures =)  
This one has a very slight pink hue to it even though my camera captured it just as being silver. This went on very nicely, although once dry you could see some streaks. The nice thing about textured polishes in my opinion is that it hides blemishes like said streaks quite well =)
I apologize that I only got one photo,
believe it or not, there were more, but they vanished lol. 

This next polish is one of my favorite polishes.  It is Nova by Sinful Colors. I loooove Sinful Colors. 
This is I am going to call it a jelly. In the bottle it looks green with golden greenish flecks. It is very misleading because it is actually blue with same flecks. It is truly gorgeous. 
On to the picciees =)


This is a bottle shot (duh) with flash. Almost kinda looks purple-ish.
This is a bottle shot (also duh) with out flash. And here is where you can see the golden green flecks and how it looks somewhat green. 
This would be my never seen right hand before. 





Left hand & the damage I did by biting again =(


Now for the following pictures I wanted to do something different.  I don't usually layer colors, and I am unsure why, but any who, on my pinky, ring, middle fingers, & thumb is Pure Ice Busted & on my index finger is Pure Ice Heartbreaker. 

I love the way Heartbreaker looks. So Emerald-y.

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what I came up with for the Mish Mash Challenge.  This weeks theme is HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment