Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge - HOT

Hey everyone... It is that time of the week again... 
That's right, Mish Mash Challenge time.
This weeks theme is 'HOT'.  I thought & I thought about what I would do for this.. The hottest thing I can think of is fire. Well, I kind of did a double on the fire.  You will see the double when I list the polishes used below.  =)
On to it, shall we?

Polishes used are as follows in order from base to finished look:
L'Oreal Miss Pixie - A gorgeous blue jelly - 3 coats
*Drum Roll Please* 
Max Factor Fantasy Fire - The most gorgousness polish ever!  I applied 2 coats. And there you have my first part of the double fire =)
Sinful Colors Cloud 9 - A beautiful shimmering orange - Striped randomly
Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Copperhead - A nice copper polish with shifts of green - Striped randomly
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Unbreakable Heart - Copper red shimmery polish - Striped randomly
Sinful Colors Let's Meet - Pretty shimmering yellow. 
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Copper Penny - Brilliant copper glitter top coat in a clear base. - Dabbed on lightly.

The finished result, first show in sunlight.  I call it Flames of the Fire lol















How about some artificial florescent lighting. 






And yes, I see the dang smudge =(
I hope you enjoyed anyway. =)
Please be sure to check out the other fantastic ladies designs..

Chow =)




No comments:

Post a Comment