Monday, August 12, 2013

Rainbow Skies

Hey everyone.. Wanted to share the mani that I had on for the weekend.. I apologize that I have used so many colors that I won't be able to list them for you. However the base coat is Sinful Colors Cinderella. I saw this mani done with a white background, but I thought blue would be better because ya know after all the rainbows do form in the sky.
I did the same on an accent nail with the base being black, It didn't turn out as I expected because I used Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Black over it and I forgot that it had a dark base so it kind of covered the rainbow. =(  Oh well, we live and learn =)
I also topped it off with a coat of Northern Lights. 
I striped each color on individually with a stripe brush. This WAS tedious. 




I believe you can see the pink shimmer in this photo. 

Sinful Colors Cinderella is such a pretty blue, it is almost true to color in the pictures. It also has a gorgeous pink shimmer to it.   It is one of the prettiest blues out there. 

For those of you who don't know// Kleancolor Chuncky Black Holo is a mix of small and large hex glitters, in a pretty dark base, like grayish color.  It's sheer but still dark. This is an awesome polish the way it gives you a holo rainbow in the sunlight. I didn't have much sunlight in this photo though.  







No comments:

Post a Comment