Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reviews

***Disclaimer*** I personally purchased the following polishes from CVS this afternoon. These were not given to me to review. I figured I would review the 4 polishes that I picked up this afternoon since it was a lighter purchase than normal =(.. First I have for you Mar-zi.panna by Spoiled which is by Wet n Wild. This is a nice light mint green|bluish cream polish. Almost similar to Color Club's Blue Ming if you are familiar with that color at all. Spoiled has a nice large brush like the some of the pro polishes. The application was perfect in 2 coats, there is no shimmer to this polish at all.

Here is Mar-zi-panna on just an acrylic nail wheel.  2 coats, no top coat.
Bottle Shot. 

Tattle Tell on an acrylic nail. 2 coats, no top coat.

Bottle Shot. 
Next polish is Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Tight Knit.  Now I know these have been done to death, but I have been looking for this one.  I wish I had it for the 4th of July..
Application is good.  Nice coverage in 2 coats.  No fishing.  None of the glitters drug. 
Tight Knit on an acrylic nail. 2 coats, again no top coat. 
Bottle Shot.

Last, but not least is the new Milani effect polishes.  I did not purchase any of the cream colors that were released with this only because I think they are very similar to many other colors.  And plus, black & white goes with just about anything =) This is called Carnival.  It has black bar glitters, black hex glitters, & large white hex glitters which I might add that sink to the bottom and you have to fish out.  I was disappointed with this one. 
2 coats, no top coat. 


Bottle Shot.

Thank you very much for reading. I hope I may have helped be informative enough about these polishes.
Have a great night and an ever better Ftiday =)




No comments:

Post a Comment