Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hydrangea 'Kiss'ed with Glitter always makes it 'Complicated'

Hi-low again ladies...
Thanks for staying tuned for tonight's second presentation.

The mani that I did tonight is Color Club's Hydrangea Kiss with accented ring finger in Pure Ice It's Complicated. I think that it is a nice soft look, not to flashy, not to foo-foo.

Here it is..




 Here are some swatches of the Pure Ice It's Complicated.

This is 2 coats alone, no top coat.

I would say that this is roughly 4 coats over Hydrangea Kiss, topped with Gelous.

Ooooh. Ahhh.  Bottle Shot.. Now I can see why they called it Complicated lol.

Hope you all enjoyed.

On another note, starting in a week or so I will be attending Kimber's Lacquer Corners Mish Mash challenge..

I hope you will all check out all of the participant's designs.






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment