Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Honeycomb Bedazzle.

Hi everyone ;)
Here is a mani that I did pretty quick last night. 

I was putting Color Club Almost Famous on, when it hit me.. Literally hit me, it was so gosh darn sunshiny bright. I decided to do a neon stamp design to try and mute it a bit.  I do like how it turned out, however... It could have turned out better.

This is 2 coats of Color Club Almost Famous. Application was a breeze, was not streaky at all and was very opaque in 2 coats.

The colors did not come out as brilliantly as I had hoped for, although it did do the trick on muting the brightness of Almost Famous.  From thumb to pinky, all Color Club Wham!Pow! Which is an amazing neon orange. Pucci-licious is actually supposed to be purple, but due to the yellow, it kind of turned it grey looking on the nail. On the middle finger is Twiggie, a very nice muted neon green IMO.  The ring finger has Chelsea Girl, I can't explain this blue except gorgeous. Although again the yellow kind of made it look more teal. And the pinky is my favorite, this color is Warhol & It is a hot hot pink.
Stamp image was a Winstonia W113.



All of these polishes where very good with the stamping.  I had no issues at all
These polishes where purchased by me. I will give them an A+.
Starting tomorrow I will be participating in Kimber's Amazing Challenge Ladies 2013 Mish Mash.  Be sure to check out my designs as well as all the wonderfully talented ladies that will be participating along with me. There will be links to all of their blogs at the end of my posts.
Thank you all.  Every one have a great night.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment