Thursday, February 27, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers

**** Disclosure ****
The polishes in this post have been provided to me for my honest review.
The opinions are that of my own & I have not been paid for them.

Today I have for you 2 colors from Alchemy Lacquers.  You can find their Etsy shop HERE 

2 Beautiful colors. 
First up is "Trillium"
A maroon jelly duo. Has gold,, pink, and yellow flecks to it.
It had great application. 2 coats is seen here. 
Isn't she a beauty?

 


 Next up is "Juniper"
A blackened bluish green jelly duo with a purple shift.
Once again, the formula was great.  It went on flawlessly.
And this is also 2 coats.

 Here is a good ratio of color.

Please go check Alchemy Lacquers out.
They have some great colors to choose from.
Alchemy is a 5 free company that works in small batches and are all hand mixed & made to order.
$8.50 for a 13.2ml bottle. or $10.00 for their specialty polishes.
Feel free to follow Alchemy on FACEBOOK
& again the Etsy shop is located HERE

Thank you everyone for taking a peek here.. 
I hope you all follow me over to my next post which will be a review of a Polish Junkie polish called "Diamond Water"

Have a great day
~Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment