Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Past Manis

 Hey there everyone..
So I am doing something that I do quite frequently because it seems that I can never find the time to make separate blog posts.
 So,  I have 2 commercial lines to share with you today and one specialty that was made just for me =)

On to it, shall we.

First up we have Sally Girl 'Cocnut' & yes.. The name says it.  This has a wonderful coconut scent that is not to over powering and the color isn't to shabby either.
Application was smooth, my only complaint is that Sally Girl polishes only come in mini sizes.. I am not a huge fan of minis unless it is a color I just had to have and since I am a blue fanatic..  I had to have it. =)


I then decided to stamp pebbles or whatever design this is supposed to be.  I am a huge fan of brown and blue or brown and pink.. This was perfect for me.
I used Sinful Colors 'Nirvana' for the stamping and I believe it was a Cheeky plate. 
I then darkened random pebbles.


Next is a color I knew I had to have when I saw it swatched.  This is Color Club 'Williamsburg'
Such a deep dark blue.. Seems like it is a jelly to me.
I am in awe every time I look at these photos and naturally they do not do this color justice.


Look at all that beautifulness.


And now.. Last but not least.. This is a beautiful shot of a polish my friend Danielle created for me over at My Stash Lacquer.  We named this 'Stugots' after the paint work my husband had done to his truck.  The colors are the same. A black truck with crisp blue and purple lines.  It was to good of a match. I gave Danielle my color likes and glitter likes and she came up with this..
If you like this as much as I do, tell her.  Let's get her to market it =)
Application was a bit thick, but... it leveled out perfectly. What you see is 2 coats and top coat. 
I just love it. 
You can find My Stash Lacquer at her Facebook page linked above and purchase her beauties at her Etsy store HERE
If you like glitters, she is the gal to go visit.. She has glitter bombs like you would not believe.. 
St. Patrick's Day collection is there now too.. 

Thanks for reading.. 
~Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment