Thursday, February 27, 2014

Polish Junkie


**** Disclosure ****
The polishes in this post have been provided to me for my honest review.
The opinions are that of my own & I have not been paid for them.
 
Now I have a polish called "Diamond Water" from Polish Junkie..
You can find Polish Junkie  HERE

You can see why it was name "Diamond Water"
It is a blue shimmer base with holographic diamonds.
This is a bit thin, but I had no issues with it. 

Ok.. First images show 2 thin coats over WnW 'Black Creme`'
I love bright blue glitter over black.
This also had no top coat.



This photo is of 'Diamond Water' over bare pinky & pointer fingers - 2 coats
WnW 'French White' on ring finger
& Sally Hansen Complete Salon "Blue My Mind' on middle finger. 
 A closer view
 And the infamous bottle shot =)


Thank you all for staying with me and reading this..

Again you can check Polish Junkie out HERE 
Polish Junkie polish is $9.00 per bottle.
Or here on FACEBOOK

Thanks for reading..

~Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment