Thursday, January 02, 2014

You Ain't Nothing but a Bad Bitch.... Polish that is =)

**** Disclosure ****
The polishes in this post have been provided to me for my honest review.
The opinions are that of my own & I have not been paid for them.
 
Hey everyone,  hope you all had a happy and safe New Years.
Today I have for you an awesome review of Bad Bitch Polishes.. That name so speaks to me lol.. 
Brittany Pearson is the Creator of these beauties, they are '3 free' & all are Vegan.. 
On to the polishes....

First up is orange fizz, the only thing missing from this Polish is the scent of orange soda.. 
(Brittany... Add orange soda scent *hint hint*) It SO needs it
 
This is an orange jelly base with bright orange glitter shards.. 
This one needs a hefty shake or roll because the glitter has a tendency to sink.. 
this is one coat over white base.

This is 2 coats over the white base. No top coat
 



Index.. 2 coats alone 
Middle..  2 coats over Phoenix Ashes
Ring & pinky... 2 coats over black



Here is Phoenix Ashes..  
I don't have many grey polishes, but I do like this one.. most grey's I have apply streaky, this one applied like a dream.
In my opinion this is like a 'crelly'  not a cream but not a jelly either.  I really just love it. And so shiny =)



Here is I <3 U over phoenix Ashes..
This is a red square glitter, white bar glitter, silver hex glitter, & black circle glitter thrown in for good measure.. This is one coat.
 
 
Here is I <3 over different base coats.
Index is bare - 2 coats
Middle, Ring, & Pinky are over Phoenix Ashes


 
 
Close ups!!

 
Bottle Shots.

Orange Fizz
 
Bad shot of Phoenix Ashes
 
 
I <3 U
 
 
Drop shots.  All but Phoenix Ashes because that was showing up black. 
 
 
I <3 U
 
 
Orange Fizz
 
You can find Brittany and her line Bad Bitch Polish HERE on Etsy
Or HERE on Facebook.
 
She has a beautiful line of polishes that I stated in the beginning are '3 free' and Vegan.  I love a company that is animal friendly.  Plus to boot, Brittany is  wonderful, funny woman.. Who, even though has a slight risqué company name (lol) is NOT a bitch lol.. Then again, aren't we all sometimes. 
So all you Bad Bitches out there.. Go check her out.. You won't be disappointed.
I can't wait to see what's next =)
 Thanks everyone for taking a peek..
Have a great weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment