Thursday, January 23, 2014

Noodle Nail Polish & Mish Mash Challenge - Favorite Technique.



Hey everyone.. 
Hope you all are having a great week, thus far.

Today I want to show you a few polishes from Noodles Nail Polish.
Some pretty polishes she has over on her Etsy site located HERE 

Right now the white polish that I am wearing is "White Christmas" and she has the 15ml bottle on sale for just $5.00

This is such a pretty shimmery white that unfortunately the camera can not capture.  The shimmer shifts from green to a slight red.
The formula was a bit thick, but a bit of thinner should thin it out perfectly. 
The blue is "Blue Holo Day Without You".
It is midnight blue scattered holo & a 15 ml is $9.00
Again, it was a bit thick.
2 coats of each shown.











 Now on to the Mish Mash Challenge and well, one of my favorite techniques. 

I needed to add some snowflakes to these cause who doesn't like snowflakes?
I used a craft paper punch snowflake into some painters tape.  I then sponged Orly "Shine", Sinful Colors "Ice Blue", and Sinful Colors "Ciao Bella" to the tips of the flakes.
I love sponging and I love being able to use some unconventional items to make designs.  The mini craft paper punches are from AC Moore  & I believe they were only $1.00.
Sponging kinda gives you that airbrushed look or you can do a gradient.. I bet you can even try to do a water marble. I bet that would be neat.. *note to self*
I loved how these turned out.  I hope you did to.


Thanks for reading. 
Have a great day.
" The polishes in the post have been purchased by me"


Weather Theme..

No comments:

Post a Comment