Thursday, January 23, 2014

better late than never..



Hey everyone.. 
So today lol is my Christmas & New Years nail designs..
I know.. Almost a month late on both, but you know what they say, "Better late than never"

So, here we go.. I can't remember everything I used so I am just going to show the photos & be done with it lol

This was my Christmas Mani.. (Obviously) 
I know I used a Color Club Halo Hue for the base, and Sinful Colors Sinful Shine for the green - Amazonian I believe.. And it is a gorgeous green.  I used a Kleancolor green glitter Holiday Jingle I think & a red fine glitter for the red. 
I like it, but it could have been better.


Here is a reverse waterfall that I did for New Years Eve.
All the waterfall lines were supposed to be loose glitter, but I did it at the last minute.  
I just found my glitteryest, sparklyest polishes that I had and improvised.
I was very pleased. 







Thank you all for reading. 
Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment