Monday, January 27, 2014

Finger Paints - FingerFood's Theme Weeks Challenge - Sparkle!


Hey everyone.. 
So in addition to trying to finish the Mish Mash Challenge I am engaging in yet another one.. 
Let's see if I can keep up lol
I am already 2 weeks late in to it though because I joined the group late =(

Well anyway.. Fingerfood's Theme Weeks Challenge is hosted by   Sam Fulton of  http://fingerfoodnails.blogspot.co.uk.

I don't know to much about these wonderful ladies yet, other than the fact that they are talented!  Much more so than me. 
I am humbled that they let me join their group and even more so that I am enabled to participate in this challenge with them =) 
  Here is what is coming in the upcoming weeks.. I hope you will follow me and stay tuned. 


 



I have used a gorgeous purple with a purple & blue color shift shimmer from Finger Paints "Itsy Bitsy Spider" as my base coat.. It is shown here with 3 coats because it is a bit sheer, but application was a breeze!
The color is just amazing too.


I then sponged Finger Paints "Are You Hoppy?" from the base of my nail up to for a sort of gradient.. 
"Are You Hoppy?" is a shredded metallic purple glitter n a clear base.


"Itsy Bitsy Spider"
Nice blue shimmer.
And in this shot you can kind of see the purple shimmer as well.




Of course we had to 'mattify' it.




Well, I hope you all enjoyed and hope you will check out all the other ladies manis as well.. 
Thanks for stopping by..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment