Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sinful Colors Fig & Kleancolor Topper

I know, I know.. It's Wednesday, but this is not my Mish Mash Challenge mani.  I will post that tomorrow..
 
I am trying to catch up on a few manis I have done =)  And as I lost track of time, yet again.. I asked my Facebook friends to pick just 1 color for me because I was feeling 'blah' and unmotivated. Debra Quenqua suggested Fig from Sinful Colors. 
Sooo.. I used Fig as a basecoat and layered Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Purple over top and the results are posted below..
Enjoy =)
 










Could not really capture the holo, but... It was still a nice combo anyway..
Fig was awesome to apply.. It was opaque in 2 coats.  After I put the Holo on top of it, it sort of made Fig look like Jelly to me.  Dried nice and smooth.  There is also 1 coat of top coat.
Thanks for looking.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment