Monday, November 25, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - GREY

Hey everyone...
 
I hope you all had a great weekend.
I apologize for the lateness of my Challenge mani..  I just didn't have the time to post it, but... Here it is lol.
As you may have guessed from the title, this weeks theme is GREY. I really had no grey polishes so I had to go out and buy one..
Although, I don't think I made a good choice..
I will explain more after the photos.
Enjoy....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Colors used were..
Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Bait Me & Wavy Blue
Sinful Colors Opening Night..
 
Bait Me is the grey polish, it is one of Sally Hansen's new Triple Shine polishes... The color wasn't that bad it was in the Iridescent collection, and has a pearly shimmer to it.  I like the color, but the application was horrible, after and I literally mean the first coat the first nail, the polish gummed up.  It turned into a gloppy mess.  Also, I have a peeve about the brush size and I like a larger professional sized brush, but for some reason for this bottle it just doesn't work, maybe the neck of the bottle is a little smaller, IDK.. But, if I had to rate this polish from 1-5 .. This would get a 2.
The accent & one of the two triangles were done in S.H. T.S. Wavy Blue, this one applied nicely, 1 coat.  The other triangles were done in Sinful Colors Opening Night.
 
I hope you all enjoyed my Challenge mani.. Please be sure to check out the rest of the ladies manis for this week..
Have a great evening.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment