Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - STONE

Hey everyone, it's Wednesday so you know what that means?
That's right it's time for another Mish Mash Challenge theme..
This weeks theme is STONE.
 
I had to search all over the internet to hopefully find 'stone' that matched what I did for my mani.. I had something completely different chosen to do, but.. then the water marble bug hit me and I forgot all about the challenge.
 
I will start off with a few images of stone to match and back up my design.. lol
 
 
First we have a slab of blue granite.
 
These are Czech Glass Dagger Beads. 
 
And these are polymer clay lentil beads =)

 
On to the design..


 
Thank you all for looking.. I hope you all have a great night & don't forget to check out the other Challengers..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment