Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

Hi everyone..
I did quite a few manis this past week that I was not able to get posted until today, so I will do them all in one post because then it is on to out Mish Mash Challenge mani hosted by Kimber..
 
 
I had this mani on for the Bloomsburg Fair on Thursday the 26th it is .. Orly Liquid Vinyl layered with China Glaze Flying South.
Liquid Vinyl went on smooth in 2 coats and now I can see why they call it liquid vinyl.. It is soooo shiny.
I then layered Flying South over top.  Flying South is part of the Horizon collection that China Glaze released a month or so ago.  Out of all of the polishes in this collection, Flying South was my fav.  Not only does it go on smoothly, but it has the orange and what looks to me as light yellow bar glitters & then a surprise from again, what looks to me as copper micros glitter in the clear base. It is just awesome.
If you are not that much of a fan of the 'feather' look polishes.. I would give this a go anyway, the glitter in the base makes it so much more.
 
 
 
 
This is Kleancolor Jewelry Red.
This went on smooth, 2 coats.  This is a beauty.  It is so deep and has a little hint on sparkle to it.
Beware - this polish has a tendency to stain =( I didn't find it to stain my nails, but I did to the skin around my nails where I made oopsies. =)
 
 
You can see some of the staining here around my ring finger.
 
What a beauty.  I apologize for the horrible shape my fingers are in.. I have not found a proven moisturizing regiment yet that works for me.. I am not one that likes to do it nightly & I often forget before I apply new polish to 'groom' .
 
Here is Nina Ultra Pro in Purple Xing.
This is such a beautiful polish.. OMG, where to start.
This is a bit thick IMO.  It is a purple leaning blue base with fuchsia micro glitter & holo hex glitter.
 
Believe it or not, this actually has 2 coats of top coat.  I don't want to say that it is supposed to be a textured polish, but... to me, it was. Still gorgeous.
 
Thanks for looking.. I'll be back soon with my Mish Mash post..
Come see what I did with triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment