Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge - BLUE


Happy Wednesday everyone.. You know what that means... It means that it is time for Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge.. Yay! 
This weeks challenge was a good one.. Blue is my absolute favorite color, and having so many blue polishes, I really had no idea what to do.. 
I figured that I had so many bluish topcoats that I would incorporate them into this theme.

The firs 2 photos are of the beautiful blue I used as a base coat.. It is Sally Hansen Quick Jeanius.  This is part of their fall collection.  I found mine at Rite Aid
Application for this was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!
What you are seeing is ONE coat.  It has a shimmer to it. It is so beautiful. 


Here are all the top coats that I used.. 
Thumb - Kleancolor Chrome Holo
Index - Hard Candy Candy Coated
Middle - Kleancolor Holo Bluebell
Ring - Kleancolor Blue Eyed Girl
Pinky - Color Club - Snowflakes. 






I hope you have enjoyed what I decided to do for BLUE.  I can't wait to see the rest of the lovely challengers manis.

Thanks for looking...
I'm off to visit the other challengers now.. Toodles =)


No comments:

Post a Comment