Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wet n Wild - Gray's Anatomy

Hey everyone...
I want to say thank you to every one that sent their condolences regarding the loss of my dear friend.. May he rest in Peace. 
Today I have for you a simple mani.. 
I recently bought Butter London's Knackered.   OMG, I love that polish.. But come on the bottle is so small... =(  I was looking for a cheaper dupe.  I came across WnW Gray's Anatomy as being similar, minus the holo and minus the bluish tinge.  G.A. has more of a purple lean to it.  So does Knackered, but G.A. looks gray (duh) where Knackered would look bluish in regular light.
All in all.. G.A. satisfied me with the end result.  I used China Glaze Fairy Dust to give it that holo touch. 
Gray's Anatomy went on nicely, dried fast.  It is a bit sheer however, so what you see here is 3 coats.


With flash. 



With out flash. 





Thank you all for looking..
Stay tuned for tomorrows Mish Mash Challenge mani.. This weeks theme is blue and do I have a doozy for you all =)


No comments:

Post a Comment