Thursday, September 19, 2013

Msh Mash Challenge - Cold

Hey everyone.. So very sorry that y challenge entry is late again.. September really isn't my month.
Tuesday night I had a very good friend loose control of his pick up in Colden, NY and he ended up hitting a tree, died instantly.  I have been consoling his wife and other friends of ours non stop while trying to seek some myself.  He & I dated briefly a while back & up to a few days before he was still telling friends how I got to him & he's not over me..
Thank goodness I had my nails done prior to this news.



Anyway.. Here is what I did for cold.. I thought of ice melting.. So I used Orly Winter Wonderland and Sally Hansen Guess Blue & kinda made the 2 drip into each other...






I also did another one yesterday morning.. Again, before I heard the news..
This is Sinful Colors Polar Opposites
What is more colder than the Polars? LOL




Here I tried capturing the purple shift to the duo chrome.. It is very hard to capture.


This is in direct sunlight 




And here you can sort of see the purple in the bottle shot..
This is a gorgeous polish.. I really love how the magnet brings out the green.. So sparkly!

There you have it for COLD.

Please be sure to check out all the other lovely ladies choices for COLD.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment