Monday, September 16, 2013

Kimber's Mish Mash Challenge - Least Expensive ( Late Entry )


Hey everyone, my apologies fro being late with this challenge, but.. Better late than never, right?  =)
This weeks challenge was the least expensive polish.  Well, this took some time to think about because I have not had the liberty of either winning polish, having any gifted to me, or being able to score on any great deals like some of the ladies have ( Lucky Ducks )
I used one of my most inexpensive, but popular polish brands. 
In my photos this is Pure Ice Strip Tease, layered with Kleancolor Holo Pink.  The Pure Ice retailed for $1.98 & the Kleancolor was $1.79

I didn't do anything special.





These photos are in direct sunlight. 






I hope you all enjoyed & hope you get a chance to check out all the other wonderful ladies choices.

Thanks for peeking =)



No comments:

Post a Comment