Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Water Marble

Hey everyone...

I hope everyone is having a good week thus far. =)
Shall we get on to it?
Ok, so I absolutely love Colette from Simple Little Pleasures.  She did this Midnight Swirl Water Marble on YouTube a few days ago & I absolutely adored it.
Well......
I do not have the OPI DS Fantasy polish, soooo.. I do however have the LA Girls 3D Effects blue, which I can not think of the name at this moment.. Needless to say, the 3D Effects polish did not work =( 
I also needed to thin my white, and my black was way to thick as well.. I was originally using Orly Liquid Vinyl - Go figure, right?  I figured it was thin enough to work *game show buzzer* WRONG!

So here is what I did instead & I call it a fail because it was not what I wanted and I was very disappointed.  I should have just thrown in the towel when I did not have the right blue..
Base - 1 coat Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  Also thinned out a bit and used in the design as well.
Color Club - Over the Moon
& after Liquid Vinyl didn't work, I opted for the thinnest black I had & that was Ciate` - Ghetto Fabulous.

On to the pics.

BTW, make sure you go over to Colette's YouTube and watch and subscribe.. She does some amazing water marbles.  You can check her out here .
 







 
Thanks for looking...
Also, again tomorrow is time again already for another Mish Mash Challenge hosted by Kimber.
This weeks theme is 'BOOK'
Be sure to check us all out..  


No comments:

Post a Comment