Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - BOOK

Hey everyone.
 
Do you know what day it is?  That's right - Hump day =)  and what happens on certain blogs on hump day?
It's Mish Mash Challenge time =) hosted by the lovely Kimber ..
 
As you read from the title, this weeks challenge is 'book'.. well, after looking at a few of the other ladies designs, I think I may have took a wrong turn.  Most of them are doing designs either of or from their favorite book.. Well, in my defense, I don't read much.  I seriously find it tedious & boring.  However, I do admire everyone that does read.
 
I took a look around the internet to see what idea I could come up with.. I was originally going to do a cartoon comic book sayins *wham, pow, etc*, but.. I stumbled across this design from The Crumpet & I thought it was fitting, but cute.
Of course The Crumpet's is much better than mine, but I had to give it a go.
 
So, on to the pictures.
 
 






 
For this, I used ..
Sinful Colors My Turn for the base,
Pure Ice Risk Taker for the book shelf,
Green acrylic for the worm,
Red, white, & blue acrylic for the books,
I topped it off with Sinful Colors matte top coat
And that was it.
 
Now, please be sure to check everyone else's lovely book designs out..
Have a great evening.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment