Thursday, October 17, 2013

Round Up.

Hey beauties.
Tonight I have for you a few of the manis that I did this past week/weekend.
 
I am not sure I remember half of the colors used, but I will do my best..
 
 
 
This is Finger Paints Spun Sugar.. I needed to use 4 coats to make it opaque.  It is a greigish white. Definitely needs more than 2 coats, it is very streaky and a pain to work with, but on my skin tone, the color looks very good.
I did a water marble on my index and pinky fingers, I know the black in Wet n Wild Black Crème, the pink eludes me at the moment.
On the middle & ring fingers believe it or not the design is actually a temporary tattoo.  You just place the image tack side down on your nail and hold a wet paper towel over it, the backing will slide right off.. Just as if you were applying it to your skin.
I will definitely be trying this again.
 
 
 
 
What do you all think?  Will you or have you tried temporary tattoos on your nails yet ?  Leave me a comment below.
 
Next is Orly Space Cadet over Wet n Wild Black Crème.
The middle finger is Kleancolor Chucky Holo Fuscia over the same base.  
 
 
 
 
Look at all that awesome color shifting goodness.
What are some other base coats that can be used under Space Cadet?
 
**** Warning ****
*** This next image is of a foot ***
 
This is Sinful Colors Sinful Shine in Who's the Gloss.
I only added this because I wanted to show you the wear of the Sinful Shine polishes.
This is close to 4 weeks of wear.  You can see there is tip wear, but you can also see that other than the growth and the tip wear the rest of the coverage is still pretty darn good.  And look at all that shine that is still present..
It is 2 coats with NO top coat.
 
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I am looking for guest bloggers for the weekends.  If anyone is interested in becoming a guest blogger, please email me at Polished Pony let me know which day you'd be interested in ( Friday, Saturday, or Sunday ).
I will be having my first guest post coming up on the blog with in a few weeks after we get a few details ironed out..
 
Thanks for looking. =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment