Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - FLOWERS

Hey everyone..
It's Wednesday once again, so I am here to deliver my Mish Mash Challenge mani.
This weeks theme was FLOWERS.
Although I love flowers, & have been deligently working on 1 stroke flowers, decals, stamps, etc.  I have not perfected any of these, as yet.
I was also being kind of lazy this week, seems our level of Vitamin D is supposed to be around 30, mine has plumeted well past 10 & it has been dragging my ass down.  I had to start taking a 50,000 unit gelcap which I guess could be worse.
 
Well, on to the mani, shall we ?  =)
 
I started with a base coat of Petites Utopia which is a very pretty green with a blurple flop to it, unfortunately you will not have the oppurtunity to see that in these photos.. 
I used 3 coats. I don't like to use more than 2 coats but the first 2 were very streaky & splotchy.  The 3rd was just to even it all out.



 
 For the flower I used the image that is right next to the 8 & my middle finger.  I have not been able to used various colors on this wheel yet with out it drying to fast. I bought this for $1.99 at Born Pretty Store .
I used Sinful Colors Song of Summer to stamp.  It was to light, I tried various Catherine Arley holos to do this, but they were not opaque enough =(

 
I then sponged Nabi Green Land around the tips and the right sides of the nails.  Cause glitter makes everything better =)  For the center I added a yellowy colored rhinestone. 
Topped it with 2 coats of Gelous and then one coat of NYC Grand Central Station.
 
I hope you have enjoyed.
Have a great night everyone & be sure to check out the other ladies beautiful flowers also...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment