Friday, January 17, 2014

Hot Chick Physics - Cyber Pumpkin

**** Disclosure ****
The polishes in this post have been provided to me for my honest review.
The opinions are that of my own & I have not been paid for them.

Hey everyone.. Wow 2 posts in 2 days.. Am I on a roll or what?  =)
Today I have for you an very nice polish from Hot Chick Physics.
Hot Chick Physics is a '3 free' polish that is hand mixed in small batches. 

It is called Cyber Pumpkin.. It is a Linear holo and I apologize because the sin was not cooperating.  Then again, it is January in Pennsylvania.. Close to the Pocono Mountains too.. So, you know winters have a tendency of sucking. 

This Orange is hard to describe for me because it is not an in your face orange.. It is almost kind of a peachy colored orange if that makes any sense.. Perhaps it is the holo in it that is playing games with my eyes.
Needless to say, I am not an orange person.  Orange makes my hands look red.  It is just not a flattering color on me.   

This color.. Now this color I like, maybe because it is leaning more towards the nuder side of things?  IDK either way.. I like it. 

Application was very smooth & what you see is 2 coats and I opted to put top coat on.. Now, being that I can't get a direct sun shot of the holo I guess it doesn't matter to much if it dulled it or not.. 





Desperate attempt to capture the holo I used flash.. 

These next 2 photos are just under florescent  lighting. 



Hot Chick Physics can be purchase  HERE at their Etsy store
$8.50 for 15 ml
or 
$4.50 for what I am guessing is a 5ml
Hot Chick Physics also sells other various items such as make up  & jewelry
You can also find them on their Facebook page 
@
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Chick-Physics/137281159626323

Thank you all for reading.. 
Have a great weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment