Wednesday, August 21, 2013

China Glaze Infra Red & Stamping.

Hey everyone, I want to apologize, I have fallen behind a little on my posts. 

Today I will have a total of three posts. 
Let's get started, shall we?

This first is of China Glaze Infra Red.  This is supposed to be holographic. IMO the holo was barely there.  Also, the application for this was not very good. I used 2 thing coats for coverage with a dry time of 5 minutes between each coat & even with that, there was still dragging and pulling. I'm not to sure that I will ever wear this polish again, I need to see if it will be a decent stamping polish though. 
As you can see speaking of stamping, I used a Cheeky plate & I apologize but I can't remember which one. I used Sally Hansen's Celeb City for this. 

Overall, This stayed on a day and I was unimpressed with the China Glaze. Also, if you look close enough you will see that my middle finger chipped before 24 hours of wear. 
I had high hopes for this polish & it let me down immensely which is a shame because the color is very pretty.  





Here you can see the chipping on the middle finger. 




 Thank you all for looking, 
The opinions I expressed in this post where that of my own. All products were bought and paid for by me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment