Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nina Ultra Pro - Twinkle Twinkle.

I picked this beauty up today from  Sally's.  There was 3 colors at this store, A pinkish purple, a silver, and this lovely smokey blue (IMO).  At the register I asked the sales woman if this was a texture polish like the Zoya Pixie Dust.  I knew it had to be that sort of a texture, you can just tell by looking at the bottle.  Well, needless to say, she told me no & that it was just a 'sparkle'.  Wouldn't it be to  my surprise when I swatched it at home that it WAS like a pixie dust or a gumdrop texture.  (DUH)!!!

Anyway, these are the photos that I took with my phone.  I will post some at a later date of the polish actually done as a mani.  

Until then, go out and buy some.  The big pro brush is so easy to use, as well as the formula going on smoothly.  The swatched images are of 2 coats, no base coat and just done on a plastic nail wheel where I do all of my swatching. 

Without further adieu. 




I blurred this photo so that you can see the sparkle & in the right lighting, there is a holo hint.  Very, Very subtle. 



Twinkle Twinkle & Julie G Blueberry Fizz. You can see that Blueberry Fizz is lighter and actually has larger silver hex glitter in it, where Twinkle Twinkle is a finer shimmer.


Thank you all so much for looking.  Don't forget to follow me on Facebook also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment