Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day

Hey everyone...
Hope you all had a blissful Valentine's Day =)

This is what I did the week prior to because I knew I would be getting a boatload of new polishes in the mail before the 14th and I wouldn't be able to keep my pants on to try them.

I got this idea from The Girlie Tomboy .
I will post a link to her photo below the photos..
I didn't have Orly "Au Champagne" that she had used so I used Maybelline "Sparkling Sands"
An older polish that I had, I should actually toss it because it seems to have gotten gummy over the years.  I used Kleancolor "Metallic Pink" for my stamping & then Orly "Miss Conduct" for the hearts.
To achieve the hearts I did the DIY decals.
I used a clear sheet protector and put about 3 coats of "Miss Conduct" down and let dry.  I then took my heart shaped craft punch and punched out the hearts just like if it were paper.
I then added an accent with pink acrylic to give it that 3D look.




 The Girlie Tomboy's design -> HERE

I hope you all enjoyed..
Have a great day =)


~Jenna

Also.. If you like Ruby White Tips polish...
She is offering my readers 15% off until April 30th.
Just used the code 'ASPHYXIATION' at check out.
You can visit her shop HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment