Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Fingerfood's Challenege - Birthdays|Celebrations.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM


Hey everyone..
Hope you all had a good weekend.
We got more snow.. Yay lol NOT!
Spring... Please come quick.


Anyway, today I have for you another Fingerfood's Theme Week mani.
In case you haven't noticed from the title this weeks theme is Birthdays|Celebrations.
I was stumped with this one..
After looking at all the other beautiful manis from the other wonderful ladies participating.. I kind of came up with something.

That something is what you see below.






For this I used....
Color Club in
 "Wham! Pow!" Index
"Chelsea Girl" - Middle
"Almost Famous" - Ring
"Warhol" -  Pinky
I then topped them with..
LA Girls Splatter in
"Spatter" - Blue mixed glitter
"Sprinkle" - Pink mixed glitter
"Splat" - Orange mixed glitter
Also mixed in was Sally Hansen " In The Spotlight" a holographic bar glitter.
I only used "In The Spotlight" on my ring finger because as you can see I stamped a cute little birthday cake.. I colored it in using various acrylic paints.

I hope you enjoyed this..
Please check out all the other wonderful ladies designs..







No comments:

Post a Comment